Our workplace stays open
Dear Valued Customers:
Following the elevated safe distancing measures announced by the government on 3 April 2020, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to serve you as our workplace is defined as one of the essential services exempted from the suspension of activities at workplace premises. A copy of the exemption can be downloaded from here.
To continue serving you, we have implemented the following measures:
- Temperature taking and declaration form filling for all visiting customers.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all visiting customers.
- Surgical masks and hand sanitizers are available for all front line staff.
- Staggered worktime and Work From Home plans for staff.
- Strict safe distancing rules for all visiting customers and staff.
For all self-collecting customers, it is highly recommended that you make an appointment with us from our website before you come down. Please bear in mind that there may be a longer than usual wait time before you are served. We would like to assure you again that we follow the strict safe distancing and temperature taking measures announced by the Government. Your health and safety are our priorities.
In addition to the above, we shall temporarily halt deliveries taken from orders through our online shop. This decision was taken in consideration of allowing our logistics partners to focus resources on delivering essential home items to the general populace.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and seek your kind understanding on this matter.
Fire Armour Pte Ltd